How to get to Zengarra?
We are located at 2225 Lake Moogerah Road, Moogerah near Boonah in Queensland. View us on the Google Map!
Make sure you also take note of the directions below, they are fool-proof and have been tested by many!
- Follow the signs for Ipswich to leave Brisbane. The road is known as the Western Freeway later the Centenary Highway then the Ipswich Motorway
- Proceed on the Ipswich Motorway until you reach some major overhead signs for Toowoomba and Warwick.
- DO NOT TAKE THE FIRST EXIT TO TOOWOOMBA
- Immediately after this first exit, move to the left lane and take the next exit to Warwick. This is all on a motorway standard road.
- You are now on the Cunningham Highway. Continue on this road for approximately 40 minutes to Aratula.
- 5 kms past Aratula at the top of a rise see sign on left for Spicer's Gap. This is the Zengarra section of Lake Moogerah Road.
- Move to the left slip lane and take the road left at the intersection signposted Spicer's Gap and Lake Moogerah Road.
- Proceed a further 5 kms, then the road crosses Coulson Creek on a one-lane bridge.
- Zengarra is the second gate on the right. Take the drive up the hill road, wave to the wallabies.